About the Tour
A unique experience of discovery and adventure to Mekong Delta Vietnam with tour experts on an old-fashioned Vespa is surely blowing your mind just in half of a day. Say goodbye to overcrowded Sai Gon and its hustling and bustling streets, just get on the exclusive 02-wheel vehicle to touch appealing and mysterious Mekong River within your hand. Joining Mekong Delta by old Vespa and you will have great chance visiting Nha Be, Can Giuoc and Long An with picturesque villages of lush flowers and tropical fruits in along with local pagodas and market that definitely bring you the most exciting moments and make your trip remarkable ever!
- Taking a tour to Mekong Delta in Old Vespa, weaving through many winding village paths of Ho Chi Minh City
- Visiting Can Giuoc local market to buy some fresh fruits
- Stopping at Cao Dai Temple and local traditional workshops
Our tour guide and drivers will pick you up at the hotel by Old Vespa – a kind of vehicle in Vietnam. Each driver will take responsibility for each tourist. After a brief instruction including wearing helmet to keep safe, you will start your half day trip around Mekong Delta by old vespa.
We will weave through many small winding village paths of Ho Chi Minh City, head towards Can Giuoc Pier. Then we move to the opposite river bank to visit Can Giuoc local market where you can choose and buy some fresh fruits of tropical regions such as mangoes, banana, watermelons, oranges, etc.
Next, we continue traveling on Vespa to Nha Be, where your tour guide will introduce you daily lifestyle, culture and history of people in Mekong Delta. A visit to Cao Dai Temple and traditional workshops producing cookies and candies, rice wine will end your day tour in Mekong Delta by old Vespa.
Afterwards, lunch will be served with local specialties at Nha Be. You can relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the surroundings. Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City on the Vespa.
Tour ends here.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Vespas, drivers with helmet
- English speaking tour guide
- Sightseeing fees
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- Entrance fees
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
• It is required to wear polite, long-sleeved clothes at sacred places such as temples and pagodas
• Please watch out your belongings in case of thieves