About the Tour
A three-day tour from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay and Cat Ba will offer great chance to visit three beautiful seascapes in the North Vietnam including Ha Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island in a different way. Cruising comfortably through labyrinth of limestone cliffs that emerge out of the quiet sea of Ha Long Bay, kayaking in the sleeping Lan Ha Bay and hiking in the Cat Ba National Park will surely bring you unforgettable memories during your Vietnam journey.
After lunch, you will spend all afternoon visiting the famous biggest caves in Ha Long, Sung Sot Cave, and discovering Titov Island. You will have chance to relax on the Titov beach or climb up to the top of the Titov Island for a panoramic view of the anchorage area. In the late afternoon, come back to the boat and enjoy a magical sunset over the bay.
Dinner is served with typical local seafood. Overnight on board.
After that, our supporting boat will take you from the overnight boat and bring you to a sleeping water area of Cat Ba National Park, where you can grab the paddle and begin kayaking to discover parts of Lan Ha Bay. It is your time to explore labyrinth of limestone cliffs that rise out of the sea, paddle through floating houses and deserted lagoons as well as wild sandy beaches from our sleek ocean kayaks.
Enjoying lunch (BBQ lunch on beach is at tidal permission) on boat, relaxing and swimming from your own private beach,you then continue kayaking to other parts of the bay and now you become pro kayakers. During kayaking time you may see other amazing limestone karts formations from the water up close and personal, in ways many people can only imagine.
In the afternoon, the boat will transfer you to Cat Ba Island. Our driver is waiting in the wharf to take you to the home-stay - an ideal place to experience the local culture, perfectly in tune with the surrounding environment.
Arriving in Haiphong, you will be transferred to the car for two-hour-driver back to Hanoi. End this Ha Long – Cat Ba trip from Hanoi at around 17:00.
- Join-in deluxe boat for cruising and overnight
- Traditional home-stay
- Local experienced English speaking guide
- Entrance fees, and sightseeing tickets
- All meals as mentioned in the program
- Supporting boat
- 2-seater sea kayak, life jackets for children are available
- Bike rental
- A/C transportation from and back to your hotel in Hanoi
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa services
- Other beverages
- Tips & Gratuities
- Personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- This is a private trip by car.
- Guide speaking other languages is subject to availability.
- This trip is to the sea, please bring your sun-glasses, sun-scream and hat for your convenience.
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.