Four Hours Hanoi by Night
About the Tour
Instead of sitting at hotel’s lobby reading magazines or sealing yourself in your room, just spending few hours to explore the exclusiveness and differences of Hanoi city tour by night. Our tour promises to offer you the unique activities which only take place at night, including enjoying a Village Show sharing you another great aspect of Vietnam, savoring street food at Hanoi night market or exploring the Hanoi night streets. Additionally, a special hot tea cup in the traditional tea inn will make your trip really memorable. Let’s come and join this city tour by night to have a big surprise from the other face of this hustling city.
- Enjoying traditional water puppet show at Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- Savoring Hanoi Food Street at Hanoi Night Market
- Stopping at a traditional tea inn, listening to its origins and meaning and learning how to make tea
Our tour guide and taxi will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi at 17.30.
18.00: You will enjoy the best show ever about Vietnam countryside – “My Village Show” at Hanoi Opera House.
19.30: After the Village Show, you continue walking along the Hanoi Old Quarter and having dinner on Cau Go Restaurant, having the best view from your seat to Hoan Kiem Lake.
21.00: Next, you will transfer to a Vietnam traditional tea Inn. There, you can enjoy a cup of tea, listen to its origin and meaning as well as learning the way of traditional tea making.
22.00: Leaving the tea inn, our guide will take you along the Hanoi night streets. Stop to take photos to capture memorable moments of night life in Hanoi.
Return to your hotel. End of tour.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hanoi
- Transfer as mentioned, by taxi or private car depending on the size of group
- English speaking local guide
- My Village Show entrance fees
- Street foods
- Traditional Tea
- Mineral water
- Personal expense
The program is subjected to change or cancel due to weather condition.