Fantastic 2 days 1 night Lan Ha Bay Cruise
About the Tour
Situated in the south of Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay would have been so popular if it is not located adjacent to the “tourist giant” neighbor. This arc-shape bay possesses about hundred large and small islands with pristine beaches and lagoons, creating majestic and fairy landscapes, and becomes a perfect alternative for those who wish to avoid the crowd of Halong Bay. A cruise to Lan Ha Bay will ensure you a great experience.
- Explore Lan Ha Bay - the quiet paradise
- Enjoy a night on a luxury cruise
- Go swimming and kayaking on the cool crystal water and relax on a sundeck
- Join in an on-board cooking class and learn more about traditional Vietnamese food
Enjoy lunch on board and start cruising to Lan Ha Bay. The amazing limestone karst formations rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner. You will have a chance to swim in the bay or try kayaking today or the next morning. Watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and have a cooking demonstration on boat.
Dinner will be on boat then time to relax and try your hand at night squid fishing.
Back to the boat for relaxing and brunch. Then you will disembark the cruise by arriving at Got Port.
The car and driver will meet and drive you back to the hotel in Hanoi, arriving early in the afternoon.
- Shuttle bus transfer
- English speaking tour guide
- Meal(s) as indicated
- Entry Fees (if any)
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic & International flight (if any)
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Private land transfer
- Special activities depend on seasonal conditions and weather
- The onboard menu have vietnamese cuisines and some international specialties