Explore Rustic Can Tho 2 days
About the Tour
Can Tho is the largest city of Mekong Delta in Vietnam, as such it is considered the best place to visit if you wish to discover most of the region in a single place. This 2 days tour from Ho Chi Minh City (formerly known as Saigon) will take you through the rustic life of the locals, see how they earn and enjoy their life. Highlight of this Mekong Delta tour is the boat ride to 2 famous floating markets in this region to understand an outstanding face there.
- Have a great experience to enjoy the rustic natural beauty and explore cultural values of Mekong Delta and Can Tho city
- Savor your picked tropical fruits on the orchard on Mekong River
- Learn how to make a traditional local food - “banana cake” in Mr. Ut’s garden who has three generations of making this type of cake
- Visit famous floating markets in the region
Then, you continue to visit some local activities and communicate with local people who will share culture and enjoy fresh fruits in the orchards garden. After that, you stop at the traditional house for 3 generations and learn how to make and enjoy the special banana cake with local people.
Late afternoon, you will be back to Mekong Rustic Can Tho for dinner. Overnight in Mekong Rustic Can Tho.
Then you continue to cruise through beautiful small canals to reach Cai Rang floating market – The biggest wholesale tropical fruits on the floating market.
After experiencing the floating market, you will visit a local family who made noodles by hand with 3 generations and you can try to learn how to make noodles with them. You will have a light breakfast on local restaurant beside beautiful and quiet canals.
At 12:00, you will check out and you will drive to Ho Chi Minh City.
- English speaking tour guide
- Meal(s) as indicated
- Entry Fees (if any)
- Private land transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic & International flight (if any)
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses