About the Tour
There are many Cruises launched in Nha Trang Island to choose, but only this service helps you immerse deeply to the most popular Emperor of Vietnam’s Lifestyle and this is the way you find out how luxurious the Emperor spend his time to relax.
The cruise was inspired by the glory life of Emperor Bao Dai, Vietnam’s last emperor. Emperor Cruises’ purpose is to bring you to Experience Every Moment with us by being treated as kings and queens, indulging in services such as music, fine arts, architecture, culture, cuisines, history, and outdoor activities where everything is all included.
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Nha Trang Port to board the Emperor Cruises.
Arrival at the port where you will be greeted by a welcome drink. Brief Introduction to Nha Trang Bay, the locals, the food, the culture, the emperor, safety precautions, and the Emperor Cruises Junk. Start cruising through the spectacular landscape of Nha Trang Bay.
The first destination is Mieu Island for exploring the beautiful landscape by basket boat to head over to fish farms.
Welcome back to the mother boat, to enjoy a fresh coconut fruit.
Continue to cruise past the Tam, Mot, and Mun Islands in Nha Trang Bay. Your destination is Bai Cau in Dam Bay Lagoon, near the famous diving Mun Island site where you can opt for some scuba diving (additional charge).
You arrive at our Emperor Cruises’ Secret Beach in Bai Cau where you can either go snorkeling or swimming, fishing, trekking, kayaking in either a normal or glass-bottomed kayak, , joining floating bar or try a basket boat. Alternatively, just relax at our Mango Bar under the big tree, enjoying the stunning views of the Emperor Cruises’ sails against the clear blue waters of the bay.
After so much activity, you will surely be hungry. You will be served a sumptuous set lunch on board with local beers, soft drink, fine wine, or premium spirits as the boat anchors near Hon Tre Island with its tranquil lagoon and fish farms.
After lunch, guest go sunbathing, swimming and kayaking/grass bottomed kayaking, trekking, trying basket boat on the private beach of Emperor Cruise before returning to Nha Trang.
Cruise back to Nha Trang Harbor passing Vung Ngan floating village and Vinpearl Island, before catching a glimpse of the Bao Dai Villas as we return to the mainland at 15h00.
At the port your Emperor Cruises Van will be waiting to take you back to your hotel. The Trip ends and see you next time.
- English speaking local guide on boad
- 1 day at 5 star Bao Dai Emperor’s Cruise
- Shuttle bus pick up and drop-off at the hotel.
- Kayaking, Trekking, Swimming, Snorkeling at the private beach
- Lunch as mentioned in itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Beverage not included
- Other transportation medium (If any)
- Personal expense.
- From November to April or on windy days with big waves, the mother boat will anchor at Mot Island for those who want to go scuba diving. We use our speedboat to transfer you to Our Emperor’s Secret Beach in Dam Bay for beach time and water activities such as swimming, sunbathing, and kayaking in the area before cruising back to Nha Trang Harbor.
- The cruising itinerary is subject to change due to the weather. The tours’ time table could be revised earlier or later 30 minutes which are depended on the day’s weather and water conditions. All customer will get the last confirmation of pick up time one day before the cruising date.