Discovery Tour to Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall
About the Tour
This exclusive tour takes you from Hanoi to the natural wonderland of Northwestern Vietnam with Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall. While Ba Be Lake is well-known for an over 50-hectare freshwater lake in the altitude of 145m above the sea level created by the confluence of three river tributaries after earthquakes tens of millions of years ago, Ban Gioc – the world’s fourth biggest border-crossing waterfalls is attractive for its picturesque painting of blue sky, great limestone mountains and stunning rice fields together with the daily life. Whether continuing with other Vietnam package tours or returning to your home, this Vietnam discovery tour is sure to leave you lasting impression and create unforgettable moments.
- Taking a boat trip to explore the Ba Be Lake and immersing into the peaceful space of the largest freshwater lake created in the limestone area of Vietnam
- Admiring the spectacular beauty of Ban Gioc – the world’s fourth largest waterfalls
- Discovering the Hua Ma and Nguon Ngao Caves – two of the most beautiful and largest caves in Northwest of Vietnam
- Soaking into the daily life of the ethnic minorities of Tay and Nung to explore their unique cultures
- Enjoying local meals with full of specialties.
Arriving in Ba Be National Park, you will start a boat trip along Nang River to discover Ba Be Lake, Puong Grotto, the rapids of the Dau Dang Waterfall and tiny Widow Island. These poetic landscapes will bring you relaxing time with fresh air and green environment, so don’t forget your camera for nice photos.
In the afternoon, we will arrive to the stilt houses of the Tay community in local Village and also spend your night in a home-stay in the village.
After Lunch at Ba Be park Restaurant, We will then depart for Cao Bang City, frontier town which is inhabited mostly by the Nung ethnic minority people. They still retain their centuries old cultural traditions and are recognizably distinct from each other by their dress. The remoteness and the simple lifestyle of the area’s local people are highlights of Quang Uyen. Living conditions are very basic here.
Overnight in standard local hotel.
On the way to Ban Gioc Waterfall, you will see many terraced rice paddies dotted with some houses creating a peaceful and poetic landscape. Arrive at Ban Gioc, you will marvel at its spectacular beauty, which is worthy to be the Vietnam’s most beautiful waterfall. After spending some time relaxing and taking nice photos, You have an opportunity to raft nearly the Fall and feel the water blob wind to your face.
Overnight in Sai Gon – Ban Gioc resort.
- Private car
- Professional English speaking tour guide (Other language is available upon request)
- All accomodation
- All meals as mentioned in the program
- Mineral water
- Bicycle rental to Hua Ma cave
- Admissions and environment fees
- Visa arrangements
- Personal expenses
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- This tour includes private car
- You are strongly suggested to follow the safety instructions of the tour guide at the waterfall and Cave area
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.