Discover the World’s Natural Heritage of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
About the Tour
Being famous with the spectacular beauty of limestone karsts, caves and grottoes, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park is never a boring destination. Joining this trip you will participate in interesting outdoor activities such as cycling to visit local villages, kayaking on poetic Rivers, taking nice snapshots and soaking up friendly local daily life and listen to heroic legends of this historic destinations.
- Exploring Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park – one of the World’s Natural Heritages in Vietnam;
- Cycling to explore local villages or kayaking on the poetic Chay River;
- Enjoying the breathtaking view of spectacular karst mountains;Relaxing at home-stay with friendly and hospitable locals.
This discovery tour will start at the famous historic road No.20, crossing the National Park from the South. You will have chance to get more information about the geology, flora and sauna system of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park as well as the heroic history of DMZ, which was badly damaged by lots of bombs during the war. Also, you will experience the locals’ daily life on two banks of Son River and learn about ethnic minorities’ culture. Upon your arrival at the dock, local ladies will take you upstream Son River to discover Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park then head to Phong Nha Grotto. Located in the World Natural Heritage of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, this amazing grotto is known as the second biggest one in Vietnam and possesses geological values formed over 500 million years ago. You will enjoy its spectacular beauty by your own eyes and have unforgettable experience in your Vietnam tour.
After 2.5 – 3 hour boat trip, lunch will be served at Phong Nha center. In the afternoon, you will turn back to a homestay. Enjoy dinner and overnight at comfortable homestay.
In the afternoon, you will continue trekking then go kayaking on pristine Chay River and discover Dark Cave. Relax yourself by swimming on Chay River or Mooc Stream.
You will turn back to your homestay in the late afternoon and enjoy delicious dinner with many local specialties.
- Private car transferred as mentioned
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Meals as mentioned
- All entrance fees
- Boat trip to Phong Nha Grotto
- Bike trip to Paradise Cave
- Visa arrangements
- Kayaking or bike rental on request (6 USD/day)
- Personal expenses
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- This tour will start from Dong Hoi. If you want to depart from Hoi An, Hue, Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, please Contact us for further information .
- This is a trip by private car, staying in a community-based homestay.
- Guides speaking other languages are subject to availability.
- This trip includes temples and/or pagoda, please DO NOT wear shorts or mini-skirts to show your respect.
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions