About the Tour
On this journey, you will discover the beaches, bays, islands around Halong Bay on a deluxe 4-star cruise. Set sail around the scenic bay, dive into swim and snorkel at Ti Top island, or hike up for a panoramic view of the Gulf of Tonkin, and tuck into a savory buffet on-board.
There are plenty to see and do in this UNESCO World Heritage Site, including cooking on board. 3-Day Halong on cruise with kayaking, swimming, cooking class,… includes accommodations along with expert guide, transport, meals and more.
- 3-day cruise with savor meals on board in Halong bay from Hanoi
- Swim and snorkel around the bays and beaches of Halong Bay and islands around
- Kayak to explore some of the most secluded lagoons in the bay
- Hike to the summit of Ti Top island
- Lounge on the sand or the sundeck
- Visit a floating pearl farm
- Join in cooking lessons to understand more about Vietnamese cuisine
Explore Halong’s famous islands while cruising the bay’s crystal clear waters. Visit pristine beaches of Lan Ha Bay and sail through the delightful floating villages.
Get your body relaxed on the cruise ship, or kayak, snorkel and swim in the cool water. Same savory seafood and taste a great sample of traditional Vietnamese cuisine.
Stay luxurious in a newly-built wooden junk boat with deluxe cabins and facilities, including sea-view windows in each private cabin, modern bathrooms along with a sun-deck bar.
Start your cruise in Halong to visit the amazing Sung Sot Cave for about 45 minutes - the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
Cruise to Ti Top Island for 01 hour, then go swimming and relaxing at the local beach. Alternatively, climb up to the island’s peak for a scenic view of the bay.
Return to the boat and keep cruising to other quiet areas whilst enjoying beautiful scenery along the route.
Have dinner and socialize with other travelers. Have overnight stay on board.
Return to the boat and relax before having lunch. Visit a Pearl Farm and learn how to make high quality pearls.
Back to the main boat for refreshing. Contemplate the beautiful sunset on the sundeck. Have dinner and socialize with other travelers or join in games.
Kayak around Drum Cave and return to the boat for freshening up.
Cruise to explore the bay. Pass Dog islet, Ba Hang fishing village and more on the way.
Come back to the harbor and witness the fruit carving demonstration and join the Cooking Class prior to tasting a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
Get back to Hanoi and end the tour.
- Car transfers
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Welcome drinks
- Breakfast , lunch and dinner as stated in the itinerary
- Kayaking equipment
- Insurance, service charges, taxes
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Bring passport, comfortable shoes
- Do not bring pets
- Reserve in advance with full passenger details