About the Tour
Locating nearby Sapa town in Lao Cai, Fansipan Peak is famous to almost travellers for its height 3143m as the roof of Indochina. Reaching this Indochina roof after overcoming difficulties may not just give you the absolute victory feeling but certainly bring you with breathtaking natural scenes, spectacular beauty of clouds on Hoang Lien Mountains and cultural life moment of ethnic minorities in the Northwest area.
In the afternoon, the tour guide will lead you to Ham Rong Mountain to enjoy the Sapa’s panoramic view as part of trial practice trekking course before climbing to Fansipan Peak the next day. Later, you can go shopping at the local market or walk around the villages to get familiar with trekking activities. After that, our tour guide will remind you about necessary things and trekking rules in the forest.
Enjoy the dinner with local specialties of mountainous Sapa Town. You will stay overnight at the hotel.
Enjoying a short rest, we will keep on trekking up to 2800m base camp for overnight. The porters will help you make personal tent and campfire. You will have unforgettable experiences at night in the mountain.
Trekking downhill is easier and faster and you will arrive at Sin Chai Village in the late afternoon when the smoke from H’mong kitchen floating around the air. Getting into the car and come back to the hotel then you will have time to shower and relax before tasting a cozy dinner full of local specialties.
Stay overnight at the hotel in Sapa town.
After lunch at Ta Van Village, you will return to Sapa by car for showering, relaxing and spending leisure time shopping before taking the express Bus back to Hanoi. The trekking tour ends at your hotel in Hanoi around 09:00 PM. See you next time.
- Transportations as itinerary mentioned
- Soft sleeper sharing cabin train Lao Cai – Hanoi (one-way)
- Express Bus from Sapa to Ha Noi.
- 02 night accommodation in Sapa
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast; L= Lunch; D=Dinner)
- Fresh water, tea or local coffee and snack for trekking days
- Gloves, first aid kit
- Tents and water-proof jacket
- Sleeping bags
- Local porters (02 pax/porter, private porter +15$)
- English speaking experienced guide
- All admissions and environment fees
- Visa arrangement
- Private expends (beverage, laundry…)
- Private trekking accessories (see what to bring)
- Gratuities for guide and porters
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a private trip with sharing 4berths cabin on train.
- Guide speaking other languages is subject to availability.
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.
- Tour could be well operated from September to May of the following year. For rainy seasons on June, July and August, please request.