Cambodia at a glance
About the Tour
Cambodia at a glance tour was designed to satisfy all explorers who love cultural experience and deeply understanding about a beautiful country with long tradition and rich history under Khmer Empire, the largest empire in Southeast Asia. In this Cambodia tour, you will totally admire and discover the heyday of the empire through more than 1000 small and big temples of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom – the World Cultural Heritages, as well as enjoy some optional outdoor activities on relaxing time. Let Cambodia discovery tour enlighten, inspire and lead you into a unique and colorful cultural world!
- Visiting Phnom Penh, the Cambodia’s Capital and the National Museum, Wat Phnom Temple and the Royal Palace
- Exploring Siem Reap with legendary Angkor Wat and Angkor Thorm, the World Cultural Heritages
Check-in your hotel. After a short break, we will take a mini cyclo trip around Phnom Penh City to visit the Cambodian National Museum, previously the Royal Palace and finally stop at Wat Phnom Temple for admiring the city’s panorama at the sunset.
A delicious dinner with many specialties will be served at Bopha Phnom Penh Titanic Restaurant
Stay overnight in Phnom Penh.
After lunch, you will take a flight from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap – the capital of Angkor Temple. Our tour guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to the hotel for checking in and short break.
Spend overnight in Siem Reap.
After lunch we continue visiting the most famous temple in the world - Angkor Wat - an architectural masterpiece built in the 12th century. Streching approximately 210 hectares, Angkor Wat has been considered as one of 100 worthwhile destinations in the world.
Stay overnight in Siem Reap.
In the afternoon we will have chance to discover Thommanon, Takeo – one of the large mountainous temples of Angkor. Don’t forget taking nice photos of the breathtaking Angkor Wat’s panorama in the sunset from Ta Prohm, Srah Srang, Prasat Kravan and Bakheng Temple.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Depending on your flight schedule, our car and tour guide will depart you to the airport at least 2 hours in advance.
Tour ends here.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room in selected hotel
- Meals as mentioned
- English speaking guide (for other languages a supplement applies)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle unless stated otherwise
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Daily drinking water and cold towel
- Visa for Cambodia (Visa issued on arrival for most nationalities, USD20/pax, please bring 1 passport photo)
- Other meals than mentioned
- International and Domestic Flights (quoted separately)
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc)
- Other services not indicated in the package inclusions above
- Guide speaking other languages is subject to availability.
- Tour program is subject to be changed due to weather and operating conditions.
- Flight PNH – REP, USD96-net per pax (Airfare is subjected to be changed without prior notice)
- Compulsory dinner required on 24-Dec & 31-Dec (24-Dec, USD72/ Adult & USD 32/Child, 31-Dec, USD97/Adult & USD32/child)