About the Tour
If you are the one who love to spend your holiday in a beach and take the most advantage of your relaxing time to discover the cultural life of local people, Hoian is a must destination for you to come. Hoian possesses not only a great destination of cultural learning, but one of the most beautiful beach in Vietnam as well.
Spending 4 days on Cua Dai beach of Hoi An, you can relax, sunbath, join outdoor activities or enjoy seafood BBQ dinners. Also, you can wander on the streets to discover Hoi An ancient town, behold beautiful and exquisite souvenirs, tailor shops and take some nice photos. A short trip to Hoi An countryside to meet friendly local famers surely satisfies the ones who love nature and wish to discover the locals’ daily life. Especially, if you are fond of Vietnam cuisine, you can attend a cooking class to make Hoi An’s specialties by yourself. As said to be one of the best places in Vietnam to experience the traditions and culture, why don’t you join us on this beach holiday?
- Joining outdoor activities such as swimming, playing waves in deep green sea or sunbathing on the beach at Cua Dai
- Discovering the ancient town on narrow streets; behold traditional houses, handicraft and tailor shops; take nice photos of hundreds of lanterns at night
- Taking a short trip to visit Cham Island, My Son Holy Land or Tra Que vegetable village to learn more about history, architecture and local daily life in Hoian
- Attending a local cooking class to cook some special Vietnam dishes by yourself
- Experiencing a boat trip on Thu Bon River in the sunset to feel the Vietnamese life rhythm
Overnight at your resort.
Stay overnight at your resort.
On the way to Da Nang Airport, we will stop at Non Nuoc handicraft stone village. Then you will have chance to know more about the local life there and buy some special gifts for your family and friends.
Our guide will say goodbye to you at the check-in lounge of the airport. Tour ends here.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room (Ancient Village Resorts or similar)
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Round-trip transfer between Da Nang Airport – Hotel in Hoi An by private vehicle with English speaking guide.
- Other meals & services not mentioned in the Itinerary
- International and domestic flight tickets
- Personal laundry, telephone calls and expenses
- Travel insurance
- Children under 5 years old: Free of charge (same bed with parent)
- Children from 5 to 10: 75% of adult’s rate
- Children over 10: Full rate