About the Tour
Stretching from Mai Chau to Cuc Phuong National Park, Pu Luong Nature Reserve may attract you thanks to its outstanding beauty and biodiversity along with minorities ethnic’s cultural values. While nature has endowed this land with rich forest and limestone panoramas, it is the local’s works during thousands of year that have turned the mountain slopes to alluring terrace rice fields. An interesting combination of natural and man-made influence makes this breathtaking scenery become an ideal choice for a short trip from Hanoi. Let’s join our tour to discover this untouched charming land of Thai and Muong ethnic communities.
- Hiking on hidden trails along the primary forest and cool stream to come up with the cultural space of Black Thai for cross-culture experience and diversified Vietnamese ethnic minorities
- Enjoying the wonderful and spectacular scenery along with exploring the quiet and peaceful life of Thai and Muong ethnic minorities
- Experiencing homestay at traditional stilt houses with friendly and hospitable host and enjoying local traditional specialties
Stop at Co Lung commune, we will start a 1.5 hour-walking-trip along the road in Thai’s village. You are fascinated by the plenty of water-wheels, an unique cultural feature of Thai and Muong people living in the nature reserve of Pu Luong.
Arrive in Hieu Hamlet – the most beautiful and remote hamlet in Pu Luong Nature Reserve, you will continue trekking up to the captivating waterfall to come to a stilt house for overnight stay. On the trekking way, the mysterious land lying dangerously on the back of the mountain with rice-terraced paddies tottering horizontally to the sky will capture your heart and imagination at first sight.
Then, you’ll enjoy your dinner with local specialties and let's stay overnight in a traditional stilt-house of Black Thais with fairyland view from windows.
If you intend to spend your night in a private atmostphere, a local well-equipped bungalow nearby the waterfall may be available for pre-booking.
Take a short rest before leaving Kho Muong Village. We will meet the car and return to Hanoi in the afternoon. Dinner may be served on the way back to Hanoi on your request. The short trip will be ended at your hotel before 19:30.
- Private car transfer
- Meals as mentioned in Itinerary
- Proffessional English speaking tour guide (Other language is available upon request)
- Local guide
- Mineral water, snack everyday
- Admissions and environment fees
- Travel Insurance
- Visa arrangements
- Other transportations not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional fees for twinshare bungalow
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- This tour has a private car transfer. Tourists are offered to stay at locals’ stilt-houses. The homeowners are well-trained under Global Community Program.
- Enjoy your trips and please remember: Leave nothing but footprints, Take nothing but photographs.
- Tour program is subjected to change due to weather and operating conditions.