Hanoi Half-day tour on motorbike 0.5 day
Tour code: CDY108 | Tour Style: City Discovery
Our Hanoi motorbike tour is customized for those who fall in love motorbike, a popular vehicle in Vietnam, and lack time for a city discovery trip. This half-day tour gives you an opportunity to get to very well-known Hanoi’s Old Quarter; to experience the Hanoians’ daily life as well as to try some awesome local foods which have never been catered in any luxurious and modern restaurant. Take chance to explore Hanoi in a unique and fascinating way, you will have memorable moments in our capital
- Highlights: Exploring the beauty and ancient values of Hanoi by joining our motor biking tour which is flexibly designed with the hope of fulfilling your desire and time budget, including the following optional itineraries:
- Classic city program: discovering some famous architectural and cultural spots as well as experiencing the Vietnamese local daily life
- West Lake route: enjoying the poetic beauty of the West Lake and surrounding area.
- Traditional villages - outskirts route: discovering the peace and historical values of some ancient traditional villages, such as Dong Ho, Bat Trang, etc.
Option 1: Classic city program
(1) Pagodas: Tran Quoc pagoda or Ngoc Son pagoda or One-pillar pagoda, etc.
(2) Museums: Vietnam Women’s Museum or Vietnam National Museum of History, etc.
(3) Markets: Dong Xuan market or Cho Troi market or Chau Long market, etc.
Option 2: West Lake Route
Option 3: Traditional villages - Outskirts Route
(2) Van Phuc Silk village
(3) Ha Thai Lacquer-ware village
(4) Dong Ho Folk Painting village
(5) Du Du Sculpture village
- English speaking local guide
- Professional Moto taxi and driver with helmets
- Street foods and lunch or diner
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water and wet tissues
- Medical kits, masks
- Personal expense
• Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.
Hanoi Old Quarter
Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Hanoi Old Quarter is one of important reasons that make Hanoi allure many tourists over the years. It is famous for the history, the architecture, the enormous amount along with the diversity of products and even the daily life of Hanoians.
Vietnam Fine Arts Museum
66 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Located near the Temple of Literature, Vietnam Fine Arts Museum is must see for every one keen on art beauty of Vietnam. Here, you will fine many of Vietnamese artistic essences from painting on silk, to lacquer work to statues etc.
Quan Su Pagoda
73 Quan Su Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Built in the 15th century under the Le Dynasty, Quan Su Pagoda doesn't boast a long history or impressive architecture. However, it is one of Hanoi's famed treasures, which has been constructed for welcoming foreign dignitaries to the capital. Nowadays, Quan Su Pagoda is the headquarters for the Vietnam Central Buddhist Congregation.
Dong Xuan Market
Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi, Vietnam
Located in the center district Hoan Kiem of Hanoi, Dong Xuan Market is originally built by the French in 1889. After many renovations (the latest in 1994 after a fire which almost burn the market), Dong Xuan nowadays is the largest covered market of Hanoi where the wholesale traders sell everything from clothes, household goods to foodstuffs.
Long Bien Bridge
Long Bien, Hanoi, Vietnam
Completed in 1902 by a French Architecture, Long Bien Bridge is one of the longest bridges in Asia at that time. It serves as a beloved Hanoi landmark and the symbol of architecture in Hanoi. For those who are adventures enough to brave the potholes, Long Bien Bridge provides stunning views across the Red River.