Hanoi Half-day Cooking Tour with the Master Chef 0.5 day
Tour code: CDY105 | Tour Style: City Discovery
Hanoi half-day cooking tour with Master Chef Mai is well-designed for those who wish to have real experience in preparing a “Vietnamese meal”. Particularly, the cooking class will be organized right at Chef Mai’s home; therefore, you will not only self-cook Vietnamese dish but also experience warm hospitality of Vietnamese’s family. Surely, a Vietnamese meal full of delicious traditional dishes with her family will fascinate you.Destination: Activities: Walking, Cooking
- Exploring and observing the bustling life of local people at the market and learning about the values of different kinds of foods
- Cooking with instructions and guides from our professional chef Mai, the Master Chef of some 5-star hotels for 15 years as well as a Vietnamese woman having both a traditional and modern beauty with a profound knowledge in English and tourism
- Enjoying your self-cooked lunch and receiving the warm hospitality from our host
Afterward, you will come to the Chef’s home for your cooking class. When everything is ready, Mrs. Mai will instruct you to cook some Vietnamese traditional dishes. She will also show you how to harmonize between the Vietnamese species and your own taste so as to cook the best foods for you and your family.
Your lunch will be served with what you have self-cooked, along with Vietnamese traditional foods prepared by the Chef.
Tour ends here.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Short walking tour to the local market with Chef
- English speaking cooking lesson
- Bill of ingredients and cooking recipe Cooking demonstration and practice
- Meals (lunch)
- Soft drink, tea/coffee, beer, wine or even vodka
- Beverage out of menu
- Personal expense
- Other transportation than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
Chef Mai's home
Joining the cooking tour with Chef Mai, tourists will have chance to learn how to cook Vietnamese dishes right at her house as well as to enjoy the traditional Vietnamese meal with her family members. You will be welcomed by the warm hospitality from hosts.