About the Tour
Joining this tour, you will have an opportunity to explore all the famous historical sightseeings and landmarks in Ho Chi Minh city – the biggest and most densely-populated city in Vietnam. You will be picked up at Phu My port in Ba Ria – Vung Tau and transfered to Saigon in a convenient private car or public bus depends on your group size.
The tour will be led by an experienced guide who has an intimate knowledge of Ho Chi Minh city’s corners. In addition, we will provide you with a tasty lunch filled with local food – one of the best specialties in Vietnam.
- Visit a wide range of Ho Chi Minh city renowned spots: Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral...
- Learn about history and origins of buildings around Ho Chi Minh city
- Tasty lunch at a local restaurant
Things to Know
Tour price based on group size:
P/S: If you would like to be collected inside the port, you need to pay 20 USD extra.
|Group||2||3 – 5||6 – 14||15 – 27||28 – 33||> 33|
|Only transfer (USD)||70||50||40||35||30||25|
- Kids <=5 years old: 50% of adult price
- Kids >=6 years old: full adult price
8:00 – 8:30: You will be picked up at Phu My port. Our tour guides will be waiting for you outside the port gate with a conspicuous Welcome Board showing your name. After getting on the car, you will be transferred to Saigon, which will take about 1 – 1.5 hours.
10:00: Upon arival to Ho Chi Minh city, you will first visit the Saigon Central Post Office – a beautifully preserved remnant of French colonial times and perhaps the grandest post office in all of Southeast Asia.
11:00: Next, we will go to the Notre Dame Cathedral – the symbol of semi-colonial architecture of the French occupation in Vietnam, and War Remnants museum.
12:30: Lunchtime! You will have lunch at “Pho Hoa” restaurant – a delicious meal with Southern Vietnamese local food.
14:00 – 15:00: Go back to Phu My port and say goodbye to everyone
- Inside and outside port pick-ups
- Air-conditioned van for transportation
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at local restaurant
- 1 bottle of mineral water; tissue
- Travel permits for pick up at the cruise check point
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Beverages and meals not mentioned in the program
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the start date.
- If you want to be picked up inside the port, please inform us in advance via email.