A Glimpse of Khmer' Culture in Tra Vinh 2 days 1 night
Tour code: SEN126 | Tour Style: Short Trip
The amazing tour converges all unique and impressive elements of the local life in Mekong Delta. The village’s transquil with the green rice fields, fruit orchards and water coconut palm trees along the river combines harmonially with Khmer culture, dotted by the tempers, pagodas in the immense Mekong River of Vietnam. The route proceeds through peaceful countryside, numerous old minority villages. This is perhaps the first-time-ever experience in your life which can hardly be found elsewhere around the world.Destination: Activities: Cycling, Cruising, Walking, Farming
- Beholding the rice field and the fruit orchard in Mekong River.
- Getting to know Khmer’s culture
- Biking along the path through the small but beautiful hamlet
- Communicating with the locals
- Enjoying species and various fresh fruit unique in this land.
7:00: Our guide will pick you up at the hotel, It takes around 5 hours to reach Tra Vinh. Upon arrival, You will have a short rest at homestay and have lunch with the host.
It’s time for you to explore the village by bike, visit Huynh Ky old house - the ancient Budhism pagoda of Khmer people, talking to the monk, listening a Scripture to learn about the southern Buddhism and Get to know how The locals could preserve the origin traditional culture. All promise you a great experience.
Back to your home-stay at the late afternoon. Enjoying local dishes dinner.
Day 2: Tra Vinh – Ho Chi Minh city (B,L)
You depart early for Can Tho City (1 hour and a half on coach), you will then take the boat to Cai Rang Floating market – the featuring culture of Mekong Locals.
Stop for breakfast at the nearby restaurant and continue to Con Son Community Tourism Village where you have an oppotunity to be the farmer and experience the local activities such as Transplanting rice, caring the fruit orchard, catching craps… and enjoy the local dishes for lunch
Back to Ho Chi Minh city in the afternoon.
- English speaking local guide
- 1 night in Tra Vinh Home - Stay
- All land transportation in private Coach
- Biking around the village
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Farmer activities and visit the fruit orchard
- Other transportation medium (If any)
- Personal expense.
- You travel in watery and dirty places, protect your electricity device from it.
- Please note that all the above services & tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation to do so.
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the moment of booking, we will try to find other possibilities/options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City is regarded as a dynamic area with sophisticated metropolis where traditional and modern influences live side by side. The city offers an elegant setting of modern office skyscrapers amidst Chinese style pagodas together with a unique mix of Vietnamese culture and become a really “must-go” destinations for travelers to Vietnam.